Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites: Office Organizing!

Happy Friday Y'all!

I woke up this morning with a new attitude - and I needed one!  I have had a hectic couple of weeks and I needed to re-adjust and get back on track.  This morning I decided that it was time to get my act together and stop racing around like a chicken with it's head cut off!

So, my precious assistant Kendal and I are wearing our jeans to the office and we have set aside some time to organize.

I refuse to show you what my desk looks like now but this is what I hope my desk looks like at the end of the day:  clean and ready for a project (I have a few on my to-do list!)

Office of San Francisco interior designer Catherine Kwong.

I needed some inspiration and I wanted to share a little bit of what I found:

My friend Catherine Carr, a professional organizer, has dubbed this "Love Your Files Week." Check out her ideas!

Love this site for fantastic office supplies.

Seven steps for perfect files from See Jane Work.

Check out this amazing built-in bar to home office nook transformation.

I want all of the office supplies on this site. 

Of course it all needs to look great too so I need to set some time aside to do this to some of my frames.  Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio