Monday, August 19, 2013









I learned something new today!  Did you know that the Duchess of Windsor wrote a cookbook filled with 140 of her favorite Southern Recipes?  I had no idea that the infamous American divorcee who shook up the British Throne had such a charming domestic side! The book was published in 1942 by Charles Scribner's Sons, and the royalties from the book were donated to the British War Relief Society.  Eleanor Roosevelt wrote the introduction!

Town & Country Magazine published her recipe for Fried Chicken and I think I need to give it a try!

You can order a copy by clicking here.

If you aren't into this recipe, click here for a list of Southern Living's favorite Fried Chicken Recipes.

Want to know if there is a polite way to eat fried chicken?   Click here to watch my video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio