Thursday, June 13, 2013

Porthault

I've been wanting to put a post together about my favorite linens for so long now but it seemed so overwhelming!  There are so many great examples of amazing Porthault used in such wonderful ways out there but here are a few of my favorite: 

The linen closet of Alexandra Stoddard is filled with Porthault!  I wish my linen closet looked like this!

From Martha Stewart Weddings.


I love this watercolor of Jacqueline Kennedy sleeping in her D. Porthault bedroom by Jacqueline Duheme.  There was a copy of this hanging in the Dallas boutique while it was here.  
Oscar de la Renta's table featured in Vogue.

This design by Anna Burke was featured in Lonny March/April 2012.


Dina Merrill set her table with Porthault Lily of the Valley Linens and Dodie Thayer china.






DeDeBlair's Bedroom

I am a big fan of Joan Carl, the owner of Porthault.  She is gracious and kind and is carrying the torch forward!  I love this introduction to her on the Maze blog.

If you can't get to any of the beautiful Porthault boutiques, check out Sue Fisher King's selection on line.


1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio