Monday, June 24, 2013

Monogram Monday: Hardware


So, if you have been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I love to monogram anything and everything.  As a matter of fact, I am having a little battle with my husband over what we should name our baby because I would like for her to have the same initials that I have.  Is that vain or practical?  I'm not sure....

Anyway, when I recently had to pick out new hardware for our kitchen renovation, (photos coming soon!  We are soooo close to being finished!) I came across this monogrammed hardware collection by Nanz.  Isn't it incredible?  I had to hold back the urge to add personalized knobs to every cabinet in my kitchen but maybe you want to? I think they are amazing and apparently date back to the era of the French Kings.

What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio