Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites


A few cant-miss links from this week for your weekend enjoyment! 
I wish I could like on my tummy like the photo above!  Only three weeks to go until our baby girl arrives and I can only dream....
HAPPY WEEKEND! 
  • Leave it to Martha Stewart to keep us organized throughout the Summer. Check out her Summer Organizing tips here.
  • I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream! The 20 best recipes for homemade ice cream.
  • So many amazing bathrooms, I don't know how to choose! 
  • Love this curtain panel from Jonathan Adler for JCPenny (so affordable!!). In fact, I love all the Jonathan Adler items for JCPenny. Have you checked out the collection
  • Speaking of Jonathan Adler, make sure to check out his collaboration with Paperless Post. How darling is this baby girl announcement
  • Peonies, peonies and more peonies. One of my favorite things about Spring/Summer is the arrival of this bloom! That said, it's no wonder I love this How to Arrange a Peony Bouquet tutorial. 
  • Calling all mommas! Have you heard of Cheekie Charlie? I am obsessing over this brand! These bib + snapsuits are amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio