Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorites


How do you plan to spend the Fourth of July?  I'll be recovering from the baby's arrival expected for Monday!  But....I don't want to leave you empty handed....

Enjoy the Fourth of July Tablescape from my book, Tablescapes

and more....Some Fourth of July entertaining tips from my appearance on TODAY show last year.

Every parent out there needs to see this.

I'm dying over this simple white dress.

Don't y'all just love Garance?

Is this stove not the most gorgeous one you have ever seen?



2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that watermelon + gerbera picture! I think of it every year while getting ready for my own 4th of July party. Maybe this year it gets made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo! I'd love for you to come see my 4th of July post! Have a happy one!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio