Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Tea






 The arrival of May means one thing here in Texas - it's about to get hot. I mean, HOT! Before it's almost too hot to linger outside, we are planning to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying the patio and pool. And what better way to enjoy these things then with some spring tea? 

I found these amazing silver stirs and straws in Montecito on a trip last year.  There is a precious little antique store near my father-in-law's home that I try to stop in to on every visit.  I wish I could remember the name of it so that I could share it with you!  The lady who owns it doesn't really want to part with any of her goodies so the prices are not exactly bargains but I could not leave with out this set of straws!

Photos by Kristi and Scott Redman for Whitman Media 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio