Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kitchen Renovation Stress - Will you help me decide?

So, I'm trying really hard to be ahead of everyone working on my kitchen renovation so that when they ask me a design question, I already have the answer! Even though there was a major set-back today, I am trying to keep my kitchen drama in perspective here. I wanted to cry, BUT the truth is, I am very lucky to be getting a new kitchen! 

Will you help me get a head start on yet another one of the decisions I need to make? I need to pick a vent/hood for above my range. The range is brushed stainless and cabinets are probably going to be a warm white color. Check out my options below: 

Any feedback will be much appreciated :)




7 comments:

  1. I like how the first option would incorporate both the stainless and the cabinets. It brings it all together well. I hope you'll show us your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is striking - it reminds me of a nicely detailed lamp shade. It almost looks more like an accessory than a vent hood. The third one is quite dramatic, but is it available in a brushed finish to match your range? Or would the polished look of the hood complement the range? The second option is my least favorite. The "nail head trim" detail looks out of place. Enjoy your new kitchen!

    -Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 2 is matted finish, right? that gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio