Happy Friday! How was everyone's week? It was a bit rainy here in Dallas, so we have our fingers crossed for a sunny Spring weekend. Make sure to take a look at some of our favorite links from the week.
- I had a wonderful time at the Today Show this week! On Wednesday, I shared some creative ways to turn family heirlooms into modern decor. Watch the segment here.
- My son wants bunk beds. I love some of these!
- A few weeks ago we showed you Aerin Lauder's Wainscott's home, now Elle Decor is giving us a peek into her NYC apartment. Home envy at it's finest!
- Great idea for a summer wedding.
- In need of a party favor source for your kid's next party? Kiwi Crate is our new go-to for the most creative party favors!
- Eloise moves to Brooklyn. Hilarious.
- These John Darian candle holders would be great for a spring table!