Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites


A few of our favorite things we found around the web this week... 
  • To find out how you can help with the relief efforts in Boston and in West, Texas, please visit the American Red Cross 
  • I'm honored to be featured in to & from's Spring Gift Guide! You can check out my Gift Guide for the 'Classic Mom' here
  • A wonderful article on my aunt, Sandra Horst. 
  • This week on D The Broadcast, I learned about how to "go green" when it comes to your baby's nursery. Watch the segment here
  • So excited about my friend, Alex Hitz's new cookbook - My Beverly Hills Kitchen
  • Love the new site Mrs. Lilien!! 
  • See how to incorporate lilacs and lavender in your next table setting. 
(photo credit :: Anne Street Studio) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio