Monday, January 28, 2013

Interview with: Portrait Artist, Stella Ehrich

2012 was full of some milestones for our family, including our son, JR's, fifth birthday.  We wanted to commemorate the year by having his portrait painted and artist, Stella Ehrich, was the perfect person for the job. 

The process was magical and the final portrait is even more special than we could've imagined.  What we didn't expect to get out of the process was a new friendship. Working with Stella was a dream.  She truly cares about her subjects and has a passion for portraiture.  JR adores her and often asks when she is coming over again. 

I couldn't wait to share her with you! I hope you will take a moment to read our Q&A with her below:



For more information visit Stella's website here

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely article! I agree so wholeheartedly that portraiture is all about releationship.

    I have enjoyed seeing Stella's work!

    Warmly,
    Chris Saper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Reminds me of my aunt's grandaughters' portrait above her fireplace.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio