Hours are flexible- we just require a smile, positivity, enthusiasm, and a penchant for all things gracious.
There is a minimum requirement of 6 hours per week
- Managing and creating social invitations
- Planning events and parties- working with caterers, florists, and more
- Assisting with management and updating the RSVP Social Calendar
- Correspondence with local charities, non-profits, clients, the arts, and affiliates
- Helping with the RSVP Social Calendar blog and the Kimberly Schlegel Whitman blog.
- Managing guests lists, responses, and databases
- Daily organizational duties
Please send resumes to: email@example.com