Friday, December 14, 2012

My Friday Favorites for your weekend enjoyment!
  • 'Tis the season for holiday parties. Decorator Phoebe Howard shares her top 10 tips for gracious holiday style.
  • Krystal recently posted some wonderful photos from her "Winter Wonderland" party to celebrate her Idlewild debut. Take a look here.
  • I was recently gifted GRACE: A Memoir, and I can't put it down (even though it looks perfect as a coffee table book). It is definitely a must-read of the season.
  • I am thrilled to share this week's Texas Living segment featuring the amazing, Stella Ehrich, who has just finished working on a portrait of JR. Watch it here
  • Lastly, a big thank you to Portland Book Review for the lovely comments about my new book, Wedding Inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio