Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!
It's been another busy week and I have so many favorite things to share with you today! 
  • Yesterday was my husband's birthday, and my mother-in-law sent me this precious photo in honor of his birthday. 
  • Make sure you check out Charm & Chain. They have some great products from popular designers. Through December 14th, they are offering a discount of 25% off any purchase. All you need to do is enter the code CC25OFF. Enjoy!
  • It was such a treat to have the handsome V. Bruce Hoeksema of VBH bags on Texas Living. I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely incredible his handbags are. 
If you didn't get a chance to watch the segment you can watch it here!
  • Don't you just love coming home to fresh flowers? 
These beautiful pink flowers are from my mother's house. And these tulips are in my foyer. 
  • LUXELINER, the mobile (yes mobile!) clothing boutique, is rolling into Dallas and I am so thrilled! Started by five friends, Wendy Poston, Jennifer Clark, Capa Mooty, Charlotte Jones Anderson, and Alyson Griffith, this ingenious idea is sure to be Dallas' new favorite one stop shop! 
Photos Paula snapped at the launch party last night at the Lumen Hotel


Capa Mooty holding The Big O keyrings 

Our Business Director, Paula North and Jennifer Clark 

You can like their Facebook page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio