Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! What do you all have planned for the weekend? I'm crossing my fingers I get some of my Christmas shopping done.

As always, here are a few of my favorite links and segments from the week:
  • On Texas Living this week, we had four stars from the original "Jersey Boys" Broadway hit. These talented guys have created their own music group and a show called "The Midtown Men." You can catch the fun segment here
  • I am loving this gift guide our friend, Jon Bronson put up on his blog this week. I can't wait to share our gift guide with you next week!
  • It's almost time to invest in a new calendar for 2013, can you believe it? I think these hand engraved calendar cards by Mrs. John L Strong would make the perfect addition to my desk. 
  • Tomorrow, the legendary partnership between Neiman Marcus + Target will hit stores and it is sure to be a huge hit. You can preview some of the fabulous (and affordable!) gifts here on Texas Living. 
Be sure to check back in on Monday for a week of holiday gift guides

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio