Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

TGIF. I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to a weekend of relaxation! 

Here are my favorite picks from this week: 

Saw this on Elements of Style earlier this week, and had to share this great idea for a great cause. J. Hill Designs is selling special edition prints of New York and New Jersey with all the net proceeds going to the Red Cross . 

You can buy your print here

I had so much fun learning how to make dirt dessert on Texas Living with Christine Perrenot, the author of the kid's cooking book,  Jackson and Julie The Twelve Month Chefs.

You can watch the segment here, and try out the recipe for yourself this weekend! 


I dressed up as Katy Perry for Halloween. What do you think of my costume?! 



I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio