Monday, September 17, 2012

Monogram Monday: Stubbs & Wootton Monogrammed Slippers

After a summer of wearing wedges and sandals, I am so looking forward to slipping on a pair of smoking slippers this Fall. Stubbs and Wootton does a monogrammed slipper so well and their website makes it so easy to build your very own slipper.

Take a look at my bespoke slipper and the easy process of creating your own! 

First, select slipper type. I chose the Classic Slipper. 


Then, you select the fabric and trim. I chose Velvet in Royal Blue, with a brown trim.


Then the best part of the process- choosing the monogram style. I went with Style 1 in red, but you really can't go wrong with any of the options, all are great styles! 


And, voilà! My very own custom slippers.

(As you can see, your initials don't appear on screen but your monogrammed slippers will be crafted using your initials.)


What do you think of monogrammed slippers, will you be sporting slippers this fall?


3 comments:

  1. I plan to! I've been wearing only driver loafers like Car Shoes/Tods, but think it might be time to expand my horizons.

    I hope we get to see your actual ones when they come in! You can never go wrong with a monogram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I read it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop that complete repairs on Stubbs & Wootton?

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio