Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thinking Pink!


I rarely let a week go by without getting a manicure.  It is an indulgence that has turned in to a ritual for me.  I just love taking a little bit of time once a week to tune out, check twitter or read a book while I am getting a mani!

For me, taking a nail polish risk is going with Ballet Slippers over Mademoiselle!  I don't think that I have had a color besides a "pinkish-neutral" on my nails since my days as an SMU student!

When I heard about the Nokia Lumia Lounge manicures in bright pink I thought I might as well try it out!  The pop-up beauty salon was set up in Dallas last weekend and I thought it would be fun to try something bright and cheery!  What do you think?

The pink polish was designed by Duality Cosmetics just for Nokia to match their Nokia Lumia 900 in Pink.  Cute, right?

They even have nail designs by Kandi Banks!  You can pick a lightning bolt, candy cane or leopard print.  All the cute young girls were having a hard time selecting one!

The lounge will visit Denver's Park Meadows Mall on August 2 and Los Angeles' Westfield Century City on August 7.  You should go if it is in your area!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio