Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Travel: Nantucket Essentials

Absolutely loving this article from Sally Horchow on Nantucket Essentials: What to Do From A-Z!
I love all of Sally's suggestions! Here are some of my favorites:

Gifts
"Current Vintage (curated vintage clothing),Vis-à-Vis  (inexpensive jewelry and clothes), Nantucket Looms (beautiful handmade home items), Epernay Wine & Spirits  (steady stream of summer rosé), and the Nantucket Historical Association's museum shop (Nantucket crafts and historical items)." 

Juice Bar Ice Cream "I try to get Juice Bar at least ten times per visit, which is not difficult to achieve. I order brownie a la mode in a homemade waffle cup cone and mint Oreo with hot fudge on alternating days. Just to mix it up."

Navigating on Wheels "Rent a bike from Nantucket Bike Shop (where my family bought ours used at the end of the season) and ride everywhere."

Its been such a long time since I've been to Nantucket but I will never forget it's charm!

Are you traveling anywhere fun for the summer? Make sure you share with me the must-see spots once you return home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio