Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Travel: Nashville

I am so excited to be back in Nashville for the CMT Awards!  I hope you will be watching CMT tonight! I'll be interviewing some of your favorite stars on the red carpet. Is there anything you want me to ask them?

Click here for a little montage of a few of my interviews from last year.

My favorite part of last year's trip was a little shopping stop that Editor-in-Chief of Southern Living, Lindsay Bierman took me on.  After a fantastic lunch (not exactly the best time to shop for jeans!) we went straight to the incredible Imogene and Willie Store to pick out the perfect pair of jeans.  If you are ever in Nashville, you must stop by!  You should also check out their blog.
Having fun with Clay Walker and his beautiful wife, Jessica.

Posing with the sweet Sara Evans. LOVE her!

Asking questions to the charming Hunter Hayes.

Laughing with Jerrod Niemann.

How cute is Laura Bell Bundy?

Everyone loves Country Music!  I even got to chat with Ludacris!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio