Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dallas and the Famous South Fork Ranch

I was flipping through some old magazines the other day, and look what I found!  Finally, my inability to throw anything away has paid off!  (I mean, how many people do you know who still have magazines from 2002 sitting around?) With the return of DALLAS on TNT, I thought it might be fun to take a little stroll down memory lane and see the interiors of Texas' most famous house's Southfork's interiors.  
D Home Sept/Oct 2002
D Home Sept/Oct 2002
D Home Sept/Oct 2002
D Home Sept/Oct 2002

Love the "Texas Topaz" blue!

D Home Sept/Oct 2002


I watched the re-make last Wednesday with my mom and sister and we loved it! Did you miss it? No worries; you can watch the premiere here.

Watch Dallas on TNT Wednesday nights at 8pm CST.

For a more modern take on where to go and what to do in Dallas, check out Southern Living's Insider's Guide to J.R. Ewing's Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio