Thursday, June 7, 2012

CMT Awards Red Carpet for Southern Living

I had such a great time on the red carpet covering the CMT Awards for Southern Living last night!  What a blast.  I had two career highlights - A fun conversation with Lady Antebellum and being the recipient of an improptu serenade by Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard.  I promise that the video highlight reel is coming up soon!
In the Southern Suite Green Room backstage. 
Southern Living Editor-in-Chief Lindsay Bierman and I with Lady Antebellum.

With Hayden Panettiere
The serenade begins!  Thanks Dax and Kristen!

With our Editor-in-Chief Lindsay Bierman
I loved meeting Jennie Garth!

Are you feeling the American Idol love?






I'll post a link for the highlight video as soon as I have it!  Can't wait!

Photos by Krista Lee for Southern Living.
My dress is by Bottega Veneta
Shoes by Jimmy Choo
Earrings by Cindy Chao



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio