Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tablescape Tuesday: The Party Planner at IBB Designs


One of my favorite perks of being an Author is the wonderful people I get to meet at my book signings and celebrations.  The talented Shay Geyer of IBB Designs hosted a lovely pink party for me to celebrate The Party Planner.  She is a doll and dove in to the party planning process with gusto and great style.  She even painted the wall in the luncheon room of her design studio pink just for me!  


The flowers were in mirrored containers and the combination of soft pink hydrangea, bold and bright roses and fresh and cheery tulips was modern and sweet at the same time.  The favor bags added a further pop of color on the tables and no one could wait to dig in to them!  

Our host, Shay Geyer, and Good Morning Texas Host, Amy Vanderoef.






Oh So Cynthia Blogger, Cynthia Smoot with our Hostess.  Check out those pink shoes!  





Red velvet cakes by RUSH Patisserie were the icing on the cake!  Deeeeeeelish!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun event! I am so happy I was able to be there to help you celebrate the launch of your latest book! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio