Monday, February 6, 2012

Tablescape Tuesday: A Valentine Built for Two

I often turn to Anders Ruff to add the finishing touches to my party plans.  They create the most adorable printables that are perfect for any party.  You might remember them from my son's Astronaut Birthday Party post and I have plans for them in an upcoming issue of Southern Living as well!

When they sent me information about their adorable Valentine's Day Parlor Party I couldn't wait to share them with you.  They are so cute!  To order your printables from Anders Ruff, click here.

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?  Do you celebrate with your kids and in a romantic fashion as well?  I'd love to know!


















VENDOR CREDITS:
– Production & Event Styling: Anders Ruff
– Printable Graphic Decor Collection: Anders Ruff
– Photography: Becca Bond Photography
– Handmade Dress, Pants & Tie: Made by Morgan
– Bracelet: Maggie Kate– Ice Cream Containers: Polka Dot Market
– Glass Beverage Bottles: Shop Sweet Lulu
– Red & White Paper Straws: My Little Love– Label Material for Printables: OnlineLabels.com– Tissue Paper and Trims: Nashville Wraps
– Cake, Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops, Cruffles: Got What It Cakes
– Cupcake Sundaes & Mini Cupcakes: Cupcrazed Cakery
– Cupcake Cake Pops: Pop-a-razzi– Sugar Cookies & Chocolate Heart Lollis: Firefly Confections
– Lollipops: Candy Warehouse

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our Valentine's Day shoot with your readers Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring this, Kim! We love working with you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. How did I not know you had this blog? I am a huge fan. I tweet you all the time:) Anders Ruff featured a party I planned and hosted. Love them!

    http://www.andersruff.com/custom-printable-parties/dessert-tables/8908/#respond

    xoxo
    Amy R.
    Plain & Fancy Living

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio