Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Gift Guides: The Personalized Gift

I love ordering personalized gifts for the ones I love on my Christmas list.  There is really nothing like it!  I appreciate that it forces me to go through my list early and check some names off of it.  I also think it shows the recipients that I put careful thought and consideration into their present.  Here are few of my favorites:

These monogram Wellies might just be about the cutest things I have ever seen! If you know your friend's shoe size, they would make an awesome gift! p.s. I am a size 8.5  ;)


Personalized Post-It Notes:  My mom gave me these in my stocking a few years ago and I just love them!  They come in so handy and I think of my mom every time I open my drawer and see them. (10 pads for $27)

These notes, with patterns on the corners, make a fantastic gift for a friend or teacher.  (12 pads for $40)

I love monogram necklaces and I have always wanted one!  I hope my husband reads this!  Some of my favorites are:

The large monogram necklace from West Avenue Jewelry.  They come in Silver or Gold and you can select from lots of variations on style.  

I love Heather Moore's personalized charms for necklaces and bracelets.  She is coming to Ylang 23's amazing boutique in the Galleria soon!  Sign up for my email campaigns to get an invitation to meet her and get her advice on designing your necklace!



Aren't these pillows adorable?  They are made for indoor or outdoor use and I love the colors!

Smythson products are a favorite in my family.  My sister's and I are obsessed with their notebooks and have been using them for years.  I adore the color of this fantastic luggage tag.  Smythson stamps their products.

I would love to give these personalized toiletry bags (isn't the shape just perfect?) to all of my girlfriends!

Personalized Stationery is always a hit!  I love these Chevron Stripes from Boatman Geller.

Boatman Geller's note-tote is so great for the gal who has everything! 

These adorable playing cards would make a great stocking stuffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio