Monday, July 18, 2011

Vintage Cowgirl

So many friends ask me where they should go for Cowboy boots when they come to visit Dallas.  I haven't ever had the perfect answer until now!  I love Cowgirl Cuties, Lisa Gillham's company that sells and embellishes vintage boots!

Lisa lives in Rockwall and sells boots from the '70s and '80s that are in like-new condition.

But that is not all!  The icing on the cake is her "bling boot" service!  You tell her your color preferences and she will add Swarovski crystals along the boot stitching!

Shoot her an email to get started:  lisagmom3@sbcglobal.net

Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling us about her! I am always looking for cute boots! I will defiantly check her out.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio