Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Five Simple Summer Essentials



Happy First Day of Summer!  Here are my five simple summer essentials.  What are yours?


1. Aviator Sunglasses make me feel like a movie star even when I have skipped my make up! 
Ralph Lauren Women's 0RL7002 Aviator Sunglasses 


2. White Jeans are a summer staple.  I pair them with everything from simple striped tee-shirts to lacey tops and heels for the evening. 
AG Denim Belle Low Rise Five Pocket Jean in White 


3.  I wear Jack Rogers sandals almost every day in the summer!  They are so comfortable and have a very Jackie O in Palm Beach look so I don't feel sloppy.  Jack Rogers - Palm Beach Navajo Flat  


4.  I use the classic LL Bean totes all summer.  They are great for travel and they make a fantastic beach bag!


5. Even when I am not there, I love to smell like the beach!  Bobbi brown makes the most amazing Beach fragrance and I love the body scrub and soap bar too! Bobbi Brown Beach Body Scrub 6.9 Oz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio