Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to remember Birthdays!

My gracious!  Although I have the best intentions, I miss the birthdays of so many of my friends!  One tool that has really helped me is www.birthdayalarm.com.  I simply list the birthday's of my friends and family and the website sends me an email both two weeks in advance and the day before!

I try to keep a stock of great cards at home in a card file I created. Some people use a binder with pockets to store their cards but I use a shoe box with tabs in it to separate cards by occasion.  I made a card file for my grandmother using an accordion file as well.  When I have a few extra minutes at a store I browse the card section and purchase a bundle to file away for the perfect occasion.  Then, when I get an emailed birthday reminder, I have the cards right at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio