Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Golden Globe Trends

Golden Globe Trends

Last week we got to see our first taste of the Awards season trend setting on the Golden Globe's Red Carpet. There were some strong statements made by some of our favorite actresses!  Here are a few of my trend predictions:

-Bangs!  Bangs!  Strong Bangs!  Anything that Sandra Bullock does is like-able so I predict that a heavy fringe will make a comeback!  Olivia Wilde sported them too!

-Green!  Green!  Green!  Emerald green, Kelly green and every shade in between could be found on the Golden Globes Red Carpet.  Angelina Jolie wore slinky green while Catherine Zeta Jones channeled Scarlett O'hara.  I adore green so I could not be more thrilled to see it trend.

-Long Sleeves!  I love long sleeves!  It is so much fun to channel your inner "lady" and wear dresses with sleeves.

To find the looks that you liked on the red carpet, check out one of my favorite sources for designer clothing at up to 70% off, Gilt.com


I adore this site and wanted you to know about it but is members only!  There is currently a wait list for membership but if you use the link below, your membership will be automatic!  Happy Shopping!


HTTP://WWW.GILT.COM/INVITE/F8WHITMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio