Thursday, December 30, 2010

My flat New Years Celebration!

Welcome to Polyvore!
Although my back was feeling better by the time I left my chiropractor's office today, my spirit was deflated.  As I was leaving she told me that heels would be strictly forbidden for a little while...even on New Years!  Fighting back tears, I went straight to my closet to re-examine the outfit that I was so excited about wearing!    I decided that pairing my Tory Burch dress with lady-like sequin ballet flats would not be enough to keep the fun spirit of the evening.  I am going to pull out my Kimberly McDonald earrings and don a smokey silvery eye which will hopefully detract from the inches I will be loosing!

My flat New Years! by schlegelwhitman@aim.com featuring black necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio