Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Personalized Presents

I just arrived home from our Thanksgiving trip to find something wonderful in my mailbox.  A friend had already delivered a Christmas gift to us!  I am so touched by their thoughtfulness and also the useful gift.  They left a package of precious personalized Holiday gift tags wrapped in cellophane and co-ordinating ribbon from 3 dot papers (j.donovan@sbcglobal.net).  What a great idea for so many reasons!  I love personalized gifts but I also love that this motivates me to get my wrapping done!!!

If you are looking for a personalized gift to give this season, order yours this week and get them delivered early.  Here are a few of my suggestions:
Personalized Tote Bags from LL Bean


Personalized Cups or Napkins - Call Carolyn to order 972-404-7146 c.a.angiolillo@gmail.com

Personalized Gift Tags or Labels from Iomoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio