Monday, October 25, 2010

On line invitations has gone to a new level!

I am often asked how I feel about emailing invitations.  I actually have such a passion for paper that I prefer snail mail but I completely understand that email is often the way to go these days!  One of the things that makes me happy about on-line invitations are the great design elements that can be found from websites like PaperlessPost.com and CoCoDot.com.    I love the new Halloween designs at CoCoDot!  They are so adorable and you will have plenty of time to get something sent out for a trick or treat night!
CoCoDot is a lot like Evite but it is ad-free and has 1000's of fantastic designs.  You can add your own music, edit fonts and colors, upload photos and logos and track and manage your replies.  You can even send it out via Facebook!  The monthly memberships start at $4.95.
But if you are like me and you still want to send something via the postman, CoCoDot's chic designs can be printed on eco-friendly papers with non-toxic inks!

1 comment:

  1. I heard you talk about this on Gene & Julie, and I'm excited to use these for my Thanksgiving dinner invitations. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio