Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Neiman Marcus Beauty Event! Get to know Susan Posnick!

If you are looking for the perfect way to get freshened up for Fall, stop by Neiman Marcus Northpark on Friday the 17th of September between noon and 4 to meet Susan Posnick and learn about her fantastic makeup techniques! I just came from the store where I purchased Susan's wonderful ColorFlo Mineral Foundation and ColorCorrect Brighten/Correct pencil.  I am going to keep the pencil in my handbag for my much needed mid-day touch ups!
Because I spent over $55 I also brought home a travel size Shimmer with Sun Protection and a mini applicator brush!
Susan cosmetics are amazing and, on my way out the door, Neiman Marcus NorthPark's dapper General Manager, Malcolm Reuben, told me how excited they are to have Susan's products in their store now!
The best part about buying your new makeup this week is the Beauty Event!  If you spend over $100, which is really easy to do at Neiman Marcus, you get a tote bag filled with fabulous products to sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio