Monday, May 10, 2010

Schoolfolio

I have to admit that I am running out of room on my refrigerator for my son's artwork masterpieces!  He is only 2 but his work is already starting to take over our home!  A girlfriend told me about this wonderful Schoolfolio that organizes your child's artwork and keeps it safe from fading or gathering dust!  There are single folios ($27.95) is fun colors and designs or the All-In-One ($84.95) which can store your keepsakes, from art to report cards, from Preschool thru 12th grade!  Their pre-printed labels allow to design and organize the folio as you like.  You could dedicate on folio to each child or they could share and you could separate their works with your labels.  I can't wait to get mine and get my fridge back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio