Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Haute Hostess Aprons!

I just adore Haute Hostess Aprons but I also adore the designer, Elizabeth Scokin!  She will be visiting Texas from Nashville today for an in store appearance at Stanley Korshak Gifts & Home. Stop by and meet her from 11 to 2 today!  She is just as pretty as her aprons which, I must add, look just as good over jeans as they do over an evening gown!  They are fancy and frilly and perfect for any hostess.  She makes them in a huge selection of fabrics and even custom made some Dallas Cowboys aprons for me!  They are always a huge hit when I give them as gifts.  Personally, I like to order takeout, put the food on my own trays and platters, don the apron, and Voila!, no one knows that I wasn't slaving in the kitchen all day!  Stop by and grab yours today or call them at 214-871-3650.  Don't forget to check out her fantastic Southern Recipes on her website as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio