Friday, March 30, 2012

Egg Hunt Extravaganza






I must admit that my son's Egg Hunt got a bit larger than I expected it to this year. I got a little carried away! We had so much fun and enjoyed having so many families at our hunt! I made a little video about it that you can watch by clicking here. The trick to keeping little kids entertained at an event is keeping them busy! We had real live little chicks for them to hold, little bracelets that they could fill with Crayola Play Sand in bright colors, sand boxes with tons of tools, an entertaining Easter Bunny walking around, even coloring pages at their seats! Of course, I like to make sure that the parents have fun too! I want everything to be a feast for the eyes, even the buffet table! Instead of simply putting sandwiches out on trays, we first covered the trays with a layer of jelly beans! It was such a simple and fun way to add some color to our buffet table. We also had to beat the wind as our event was outside so we placed the paper plates and napkins in a basket that was just deep enough to protect them. I hope you enjoy the photos and the video! I would love to hear about your ideas for making an Easter Egg Hunt memorable!

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio