Monday, March 1, 2010

Book Tour!

I love books! I love to read and I love to talk about what I am reading with my friends. I do have a Sony Reader that Justin gave me for my birthday and it is great but there is nothing like a "real" book! A book is even more special when you get a chance to meet the author. I love hearing authors speak about the story behind their books and I always ask them lots of questions. These are just a few of the reasons that I love BookTour.com. It is a fantastic way to track your favorite authors or find out who is in your local bookstore signing books. You can sign up to track your favorite author's tour, browse for new authors by genre or search their database to find out who is in your area. You can even invite them to come and speak to your group or book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio