Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paperless Postcard

I love the new iPhone app Go Postal. It is free and it is so cool! While Gene & Julie, Kelly and Sophia are on their Disney Cruise I hope they will take a minute to send all of us a snapshot! You select a recipient from your address book and for $1.29 GoPostal prints and snail mails your postcard. Isn't that clever!
I also like to take a short list of addresses pre-printed on to address labels. It makes postcard writing so easy! Instead of hauling my big address book around or sorting through my phone looking for addresses, I plan ahead. I usually pick 12 friends to write to on each trip. I love getting them in the mail so I try to remember to send them too and when I have the addresses write there at hand, there is a better chance I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio