Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Winner of Tablescapes Thanksgiving Table contest!




Congratulations to Amy Wood who is the winner of Tablescapes! I got a lot of photos of incredibly beautiful tablescapes but this one was so clever and I just had to select it as the winner! I love the mini-feast being re-enacted by playmobile charachters but I also love that she still added her crystal place card holders and beautiful linens. I don't think that the "First Thanksgiving" has ever looked so good!
I must give honorable mention to Allday Cakes who sent me an image of this fantastic Turkey Cake! Isn't it amazing!!?!!
I had so much fun seeing all of your photos so I want to do this again for the holidays! Snap images of your favorite Christmas decorations and this time you will win a copy of The Pleasure of Your Company! I can't wait to see your wonderful entertaining ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio