Wednesday, November 11, 2009



My quest to remember every birthday was improved upon this year when I enlisted the help of a few tools!
-I started out writing out all of my friends birthday's in a perpetual calendar. I like this Andy Warhol calendar for it's bright iconic images. It is great when I remember to look at it! It is certainly helpful to a certain extent and I continue to keep it up but this next tool was the key to keeping on top of these special days.
-Birthdayalarm.com is an easy to use website that will send you an email reminder for all of the special occasions that you want to commemorate. I set mine to send me a reminder ten days in advance and then again the day before. This way, I can send a card or gift and call! I like to enter my dates manually but there is also a tool to send your friends an email that will allow them to enter their birthday's automatically. Their e-card feature is really convenient but nothing beats a real card sent by snail-mail and a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio