- Layers: Layer your cardigans cool fall nights or a cool movie theatre. Cotton cardigans are perfect for layering as they are breathable. Layer tanks, tees and long sleeved T-shirts underneath to create interesting color combinations.
- The Classic Sheath Dress: Choose a cotton dress that you can easily layer with a cardigan. Adding a belt and fall shoes can help with the transition. Stick with warmer tones and leave the brights for summer and spring.
- Platform Ankle Booties: Wear these trendy short booties with skirt and dresses while the temperatures are warm and add opaque tights as it gets cooler. Platforms are easier to wear than stilettos, even if you are not one for heels, so you should give them a try!
- Cropped Pants: While it is hot, cropped pants look great with flats and a simple shirt. As the weather gets cooler, tuck them into your knee high boots!
- Scarves: A light silk scarf is a great piece to layer. Lay it and loosely around your neck. Wear them in great fall colors with your lighter clothing.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
How to transition your wardrobe into Fall when it is 90 degrees outside!
The weather is screaming Summer but every clothing store is well into Fall! How should you dress! Here are a few tips on transitioning into Fall with out burning up: