Friday, July 31, 2009

I am so charmed by a gift of a notepad with a chandelier that a friend brought me a while ago that I just had to find out where it came from! I am crazy about New Orleans based graphic designer Alexa Pulitzer's La Cartoleria Paper Collection. The website is full of charming designs for paper goods, napkins and cups, and even stickers. Please check it out and order a few pieces to fill your gift closet! The gifts will not disappoint! I love the note pads because they add a touch of charm to my daunting to-do list!

1 comment:

  1. I was at Paper & Chocolate in Inwood Village last week and inquired about Alexa's products after reading about them here. The owner said they would begin carrying more of her notepads in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio