Friday, June 19, 2009

Mercury in Retrograde at the Mansion


I was so proud to introduce my dear friend Paula Froelich to a few of my other wonderful friends last night at the book signing I hosted along with Gigi Howard and Tricia Bolougne at the Mansion.  Paula is famous for her musings on Page Six but her new novel, Mercury in Retrograde, made the New York Times bestsellers list in record time and I can't say I am surprised.  Paula managed to charm each and every guest in less than 30 seconds flat and we sold out of her books!  My favorite time of the evening was when I had a chance to introduce Susan Spindler of Page Six Catering to the Page Six writer!  They hugged as if they were old friends and I know they will have a special bond forever!  Post party, The Mansion arranged for a fantastic dinner for the author and they included the hosts and Dallas' great columnists, Holly Haber of Women's Wear Daily and Alan Peppard of The Dallas Morning News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio