Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be Interesting at your next party!

I love this article by Gretchen Rubin titled 7 Topics To Avoid If You Don't Want To Be A Bore.  These are great party conversation tips! I am always being asked for subjects that can make party conversations easier.  My advice is to always ask questions to those around you.  Come up with a few questions that will help you make conversation in any situation.  This article by Ms. Rubin gives a little more insight into what you can do to avoid being a bore!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly, I saw the nice mention of my blog, The Happiness Project, here. I very much appreciate those kind words and you shining a spotlight on my blog! Thanks and best wishes, Gretchen Rubin

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio