Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute Kids Centerpiece




















At our little get together a few weeks ago I set up a children's table that was such a hit I just had to share it with you.  I put four child size picnic tables together and covered them with white craft paper right off the roll.  I tied them down with ribbons as the winds were powerful that day but your wouldn't need to if you did it indoors.  We filled clear heavy glass vases with colorful Crayola Play Sand (see yesterday's blog entry) and then stuck the crayons inside like a little arrangement.  They had such a blast!  I hope you will do it too!  Send me your photos.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea! I'm going to do this for an upcoming family reunion!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio