Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breakfast in Bed...

My husband deserves breakfast in bed every morning but only gets it once a year!  I like to use my pink heart items from D. Porthault.  I start with my pink heart tray and cover it with a pink and white floral breakfast set (placemat and napkin).  I use an antique silver and pink enamel napkin ring around the napkin (I only have one so a breakfast tray is the perfect spot to use it) and a crystal bud vase from William Yoeward's beautiful collection holds a single pink rose.  I also have a pink heart plate from D. Porthault that is the perfect size for pancakes...heart shaped of course!  He gets his favorite espresso from our Nescafe Dolce Gusto served a heart shaped cup.  He prefers the espresso from the $169 Dolce Gusto over the espresso from the machine he spent over $1000 for!  You can read more about it in my latest book, Tablescapes: Setting the Table with Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio