Monday, January 12, 2009

Perfect Superbowl recipes...

Over the next few weeks I am going to give a few of my friends and family's  favorite Superbowl Party recipes.  I hope you love them as much as I do!  This first one is for the most delicious Artichoke Dip you can imagine.  I have cravings for it all of the time!  It is from my dear friend, Allison and she hopes you love it too!

Ingredients:
1 8 oz block of Cream Cheese (softened)
1 cup of Mayonnaise
I (14 oz) can of Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan 
1 cup of shredded Mozzarella
Salt and Pepper

Directions:  
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth.  Then beat the mayonnaise until smooth.  Add the artichokes, Parmesan and mozzarella and mix together.  Also add  a touch of salt and pepper.
Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish.  Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. 
Allison likes to add a little more Parmesan on the top for the last 8 to 10 minutes to get it nice and golden.
Serve it with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio