Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanks You Notes with a Personal Touch

I have spent a lot of time focusing on the trend toward Personalization this year and I can't think of a better way to let people know that you are really thinking about them than to give them a truly personalized gift.  I was touched and thrilled to open up a recent gift from my friend, Carol Bell.  She sent me a new set of stationery from Allie Munroe personalized with my name across the top in the most feminine and elegant script but in a fun and quirky style.  You must check out their website and order a set for yourself.  The paper is thick and scrumptious and the lettering is stunning and chic.  Although it maintains the caliber and quality of days gone by, this is certainly not your grandmother's stationery.  This is truly one of the best gifts I have ever received.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio