Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tablescapes: Setting the Table with Style

I am thrilled to tell you about my next book, Tablescapes: Setting the Table with Style (Gibbs-Smith Publisher, $39.99).  The book will be available in bookstores near you on the 20th of September but you can pre-order your copy today!  Take a look at my website to find out how.  This highly-photographic book includes chapters and images of tabletop settings from a breakfast-in-bed tray to a seated dinner for 100. I hope you like it!  Please write to me and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear your ideas and see photos of tables that you have set.  Keep yourself posted on my book-signings and speaking engagements by signing up for my newsletter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio